Manila's BEST Condo View: #70 Trees T16 Oak 3rd Floor Paradise!

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines

Manila's BEST Condo View: #70 Trees T16 Oak 3rd Floor Paradise!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the… well, let's call it the potential paradise that is #70 Trees T16 Oak 3rd Floor, the supposed "BEST Condo View" in Manila. SEO be damned, we're going for real talk here. And trust me, after poring over the laundry list of amenities, I'm both intrigued and… slightly overwhelmed. Let's unravel this thing together, shall we?

First off, the basics. Accessibility is a huge win – or it should be. The blurb mentions facilities for disabled guests, a huge plus in a city like Manila. But it's vague. Is it truly wheelchair accessible throughout the building? Are the restaurants and lounges actually accessible? I need confirmation on that. Because let's be honest, "facilities" can sometimes mean a ramp that leads to a locked door. Speaking of lounges…

Dining, Drinking & Snacking - The Lifeblood of My Sanity:

Alright, this is where things get… promising. A whole laundry list of options! Restaurants, a bar, a poolside bar, coffee shop, snack bar… Asian, Western, International cuisine… and a vegetarian restaurant! My stomach is already doing a happy dance. The fact they have breakfast service (buffet AND a la carte!) is a HUGE win. No fumbling around at 8 AM, trying to find a decent "silog" after surviving Manila traffic. (Speaking of which, more on that nightmare later.) I'm also obsessed with Coffee/tea in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant. And happy hour?! SOLD. I’m hoping for a decent cocktail menu and a view that doesn’t disappoint. Seriously, a good view with a decent margarita is a recipe for, let's admit, happiness.

Cleanliness & Safety - Pray for Perfection (and Anti-Viral Spray):

This is the year 2024, so cleanliness is everything. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection, room sanitization between stays – all excellent. The mentions of hygiene certification and professionally sanitizing services are comforting. But… let's be frank. Does it feel clean? Does the air smell fresh, or is the scent of bleach overpowering? I'll be looking for the nitty-gritty details, people. Sanitized kitchen and tableware are non-negotiable. And, blessedly, physically distancing of at least 1 meter… Thank you, heavens, thank you.

Services & Conveniences - The Nitty Gritty:

Okay, this is where the true measure of a place is taken. Air conditioning in public areas is a must in Manila. The concierge, the laundry service, dry cleaning, the elevator… these are supposed to be basic, but sometimes, they're sadly lacking. I’m also looking for the quality of the Wi-Fi for special events, and the business services, which are nice to have. The 24-hour front desk and security? Wonderful. Especially after a few margaritas at happy hour.

For the Kids - If You're Bringing 'Em:

Babysitting, kids' facilities, kids meals… I'll be honest, I'm not the target market here, but it's a solid sign of a family-friendly place. If I had kids, this would be huge.

Getting Around - Manila Chaos, Explained:

Airport transfer? (Yes, please!) Car park (free of charge) AND on-site? A lifeline! Manila traffic. It's the eighth circle of… well, you get the idea. Having a place to park your own car or getting a ride to the airport would be amazing after any stay. I am hoping for an easy, painless existence.

Available in All Rooms - The Nitty Gritty of Cozy:

This is where we get down to the details of the condo itself. Air conditioning (yup, still a must-have!), alarm clock, bathrobes, blackout curtains (my love!), coffee/tea maker (essential!), free bottled water, hair dryer, in-room safe box, internet access (both LAN AND wireless – jackpot!), ironing facilities, laptop workspace, mini bar (ooooh, decisions, decisions…), non-smoking rooms (thank you!), on-demand movies (lazy nights, here I come). The seating area, the separate shower/bathtub, the slippers… all contribute to that feeling of being pampered. The window that opens is a big plus. Finally, fresh air!

My Own Anecdotal Experience and Quirky Thoughts:

Okay, so I’ve booked the place. I figured, worst-case scenario, I end up with a good view and a slightly-less-than-perfect experience. But then, I show up.

The first impression? Let's just say the elevator ride felt like it took longer than the flight there, but the view! Holy moly. The picture online? Lies. It's better. The city sprawls out before you, a glittering tapestry of lights. I spent two hours the first night, just staring out the window. Sipping a beer, trying to forget the traffic I probably was going to have to face the next day. I did end up getting a great night sleep, too.

But… the first snag. The "wheelchair accessible" thing? It's a stretch. The ramp felt a bit uneven for a walker and the front door was heavy. And the vegetarian restaurant? The one I was so excited about? Well, let's just say it wasn't open that day. It sounded amazing, though.

The pool? Gorgeous. The restaurant? Divine. The staff? They were all friendly, especially the people behind the bar, the cocktails were stellar. The coffee shop was… a bit slow, though. And my room? It had the BEST view, but the shower pressure was a tad weak. See? Perfection is a myth.

The Verdict (and My Crazy Emotional Rollercoaster):

Okay, let's be real. This place isn't perfect. But the view? The view is worth everything. Just remember to double-check those accessibility details if that's a concern. Bring your own coffee if you're a caffeine fiend, and be prepared for a few minor hiccups.

But overall, #70 Trees T16 Oak 3rd Floor? It’s a pretty darn good option. The location is great for getting around, the staff is nice, and that view… oh, that view. It's truly a balm for the soul after a chaotic day in Manila.

So, would I recommend it? Absolutely. But here's the thing…

My Crazy Persuasive Offer – Book Now (and Get a Free Cocktail!):

Listen up, because here's the deal:

Book your stay at #70 Trees T16 Oak 3rd Floor Paradise! within the next 7 days and get a FREE cocktail at the poolside bar! This deal is exclusive. We're throwing in a 10% discount on all spa treatments and a complimentary late check-out (subject to availability) so you can savor that view a little bit longer. But hurry, because a view this good won't stay available forever.

P.S. – If you see me at the bar, buy me a drink. I’ll tell you all the secrets… and the (minor) imperfections.

Escape to Paradise: Stunning Orval Holiday Home w/ Garden!

Book Now

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines

Okay, buckle up, buttercup! This isn't your pristine, perfectly-planned itinerary. This is a chaotic, emotional rollercoaster of a trip, starting from #70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines. Prepare for a healthy dose of "wait, what?!" and a whole lot of me just winging it…

The Unofficial, Absolutely Unfiltered Manila Adventure (AKA How I Survived the Philippines and Didn't Completely Lose My Mind)

Day 1: Arrival, Confusion, and Questionable Food Choices

  • Morning (7:00 AM - 10:00 AM): Landed in NAIA. The humidity hit me like a wet, love-sick slap. My glasses immediately fogged up. First thought? "Dear God, did I pack enough deodorant?" (Spoiler alert: I did not). The taxi ride to #70 Trees was a blur of jeepneys, honking horns, and a general sense of organized chaos. Found the place. Found the apartment, at last. The keys, the lock, the apartment, everything's very nice, but I'm still feeling like I'm in the middle of a dream.
    • Anecdote: The taxi driver, bless his heart, tried to teach me some Tagalog phrases. I ended up only remembering "Salamat po" (thank you) and "How do you make that honk sound?" (which, let's be honest, is the most important).
  • Mid-Morning (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Unpacked (mostly, I think). Stared blankly at my luggage, wondering if I'd remember where I put the charger. The apartment is nice, but I can't decide to either stay in or go out. Went to the supermarket to buy some snacks for when I'm feeling down, I never do well when I'm hungry.
  • Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Found a "local" eatery near the apartment. The menu was a beautiful mystery of words I couldn't pronounce. Pointed at something that looked vaguely like chicken. It was… interesting. Let's just say it involved a lot of rice and a sauce that might or might not have been made from something I wanted to know about.
    • Quirky Observation: Eating with a fork and spoon feels… wrong. Like I'm committing a crime against culinary traditions.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Decided to explore the surrounding neighbourhood. Wandered around aimlessly. Got ridiculously lost. Saw a stray dog that looked exactly like my dog back home. Missed my dog. Felt a wave of loneliness. Tried to buy some water. Almost got ripped off. Learned a valuable lesson: trust no one (just kidding… mostly).
    • Emotional Reaction: The sheer volume of everything! The noise, the people, the smells… it's a sensory overload! I felt simultaneously exhilarated and completely, utterly overwhelmed.
  • Evening (5:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Found a small cafe and sat with a cup of coffee. Watched the world go by. Found some peace in the noise. Tried to write in a journal. Failed miserably. Started to feel okay. Maybe I’d actually enjoy this.
  • Night (9:00 PM onwards): Slept. Or at least I tried to. The city hummed, sirens wailed, and my brain refused to shut down. Jet lag, I presume, but hopefully, tomorrow will be alright.

Day 2: Intramuros, History, and the Dreaded Traffic

  • Morning (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Tried to catch up on lost time. Ate breakfast. Ate a lot.
  • Mid-Morning (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Decided to go to Intramuros. Found out there's no easy way to get there.
  • Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Found an excellent restaurant and had a much-needed meal.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Finally got to Intramuros. It's beautiful, truly. The old walls, the cobblestone streets… the history just oozes out of the very bricks. The fortresses are impressive, and the Spanish architecture is gorgeous. But you know what they say: the devil is in the details. It was hot. So, so hot. And the horse-drawn carriages? Cute, yes. Practical, no. Especially when you're already sweating like you've run a marathon.
    • Messier Structure and Occasional Rambles: Okay, so Intramuros was amazing, but did anyone tell me about the sun? I swear, the sun in the Philippines has some sort of vendetta against pale-skinned tourists. And the traffic getting there and back? Oh, the traffic! The honking, the fumes, the near-death experiences… it's an experience in itself. I needed a bottle of ice-cold water and a very, very strong cocktail afterward.
  • Evening (5:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Found a rooftop bar overlooking the city. Watched the sunset, finally.
  • Night (9:00 PM onwards): Decided to stay up late so I won't miss the next day.

Day 3: The Emotional Breakdown in a Mall & The Search for Comfort Food

  • Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Went to a well-known mall. The biggest mall I've ever seen. Started spiraling. The amount of people, the sheer consumerism… it all became a bit too much. I got overwhelmed. I felt homesick. I wanted to go back home.
    • Stronger Emotional Reactions: I wanted to cry and get out. It was a full-blown emotional breakdown in the middle of a crowded mall. I found a quiet bench and sat there, feeling defeated, homesick, and just… lost.
  • Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Dragged myself to a food court, bought some fast food. Ate it. Felt better.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Decided the best way to counter the homesickness was to find a small, hole-in-the-wall place.
    • Doubling Down on a Single Experience: Found a tiny, unassuming restaurant, the staff barely spoke English, but the food was the best I've ever tasted.
  • Evening (5:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Went back to the apartment and watched some movies. I was getting used to the city, but the emotional swings still felt like a roller coaster.
  • Night (9:00 PM onwards): Sleep.

Day 4: A Day Trip. (Don't ask me where, the memory is fading )

  • Morning (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Travelled to somewhere recommended by a local. It was a beautiful place, but I don't remember what it was.
  • Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Had lunch at a roadside restaurant. The food was delicious.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Visited some local parks.
  • Evening (5:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Went back home.

Day 5: Departure (Good riddance!)

  • Morning (6:00 AM - 10:00 AM): Packed. Swore I'd never attempt a trip this unstructured again.
  • Mid-Morning (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Said goodbye to the apartment.
  • Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Ate at the airport.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Left.
  • Emotional reaction: Honestly, as I boarded the plane, I had no doubt I'd come back. The traffic, the humidity, the confusion… it was all worth it for the moments of beauty, the unexpected connections, and the chance to experience something completely outside my comfort zone. And the food? Don’t even get me started…
  • Night (9:00 PM onwards): Arrived back at home.

Disclaimer: This itinerary may or may not resemble the actual events that transpired. Memory is a strange thing, and I rely heavily on my own interpretation. Remember to pack extra deodorant. And maybe a therapist's phone number.

Enjoy (or endure) your trip! You'll survive, and you'll have stories to tell, even if they're a little… messy.

Escape to Paradise: Sea Shell Hotel's Eastbourne Oasis Awaits!

Book Now

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila PhilippinesOkay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the messy, glorious, and possibly slightly delusional world of #70 Trees T16 Oak 3rd Floor Paradise! Let's get this FAQ party started. And yes, I'm a little obsessed. Don't judge.

Okay, spill it. What's the BIG deal about this view? Why are you so... invested?

Alright, alright! Where do I even BEGIN?! Look, I've lived in Manila *forever*. Seen more concrete jungles than I care to remember. But this... this is different. Seriously. It's not like, you know, a fancy skyline panorama. That's boring, frankly. This? This is *green*. Lush, vibrant, bird-chirping-in-the-morning GREEN. From my 3rd-floor window... it's like stepping into a freakin' sanctuary. You know, the kind you *think* you might find in one of those fancy yoga retreats, but without the kale smoothies (which, let's be honest, are questionable). I'm hooked. Seriously, *hooked*. I'm talking about the feeling of waking up and instead of the sun blazing straight in your face like a heatwave of doom, there’s that soothing filtered light, like a gentle hug for your retinas. I can't explain it. It's… therapeutic. I swear, I've been less grumpy since moving in. Granted, the traffic still messes me up from time to time, but standing in my apartment, looking out at all the green, it calms my inner demons. It's almost... spiritual. I feel like I’m in the middle of a freaking forest. In the middle of Manila. Madness. Beautiful, wonderful madness.

Seriously, "Paradise"? Is that a bit much? What's so special about the *third* floor?

Okay, maybe "Paradise" is a *touch* dramatic. But "Highly-Likely-To-Make-You-Love-Your-Life"? Yeah, that's accurate. And the third floor? Genius, absolute freaking GENIUS. Hear me out. Ground level… well, it's the ground. Dusty, sometimes smelly, and you’re eye-to-eye with the occasional stray dog. Higher floors, you get the city sprawl, right? But the third floor? It's *perfect*. Above the noise and exhaust fumes, below the full-on, intense-sun-blasting-your-eyeballs rays. It puts you smack-dab in the middle of the tree canopy! I swear, sometimes I feel like I can reach out and touch the leaves. You know? Like I can *feel* the breeze rustling through the branches. The view changes with the seasons (yes, we HAVE seasons, even if they're just variations on "hot" and "slightly less hot"), and every single day is a surprise. It's like living in a living, breathing painting. Plus I get a bit of privacy, like, the perfect amount. Not too high, not too low. Goldilocks and the Trees!

What about the downsides? There *have* to be some. What about the noise? The humidity? The... the bugs?

Ugh, fine, let's get the ugly stuff out of the way. *Yes*, Manila is Manila. Noise? Occasionally, especially the motorcycles that sound like angry bees. Humidity? Absolutely. It's like living in a giant, warm, wet hug. Bugs? Okay, yeah, the occasional little critter. But you know what? I'll trade a few mosquitos for the peace of mind and that freakin' *view* any day. I stock up on, like, five different kinds of bug spray, but its worth it. Actually, the humidity is a good thing! It almost makes the air feel crisp and clean. Everything else fades away when I see the green. Also, the noise isn’t terrible. The birds are louder than the cars, except for when it rains, then it sounds like a metal roof and that’s soothing in itself. And the bugs? Honestly, they're a small price to pay for paradise. Okay, fine, sometimes I freak out a little. I saw a cockroach the other day. But even then I was thinking, "Hey, even cockroaches have a good life, probably, and they enjoy this view, too." I try to avoid thinking too much about that. But mostly, those things are small annoyances.

Describe a typical morning in your Paradise. Specifically, what do you *do*?

Okay, alright, prepare for the cinematic experience. My alarm (a gentle nature sound, obviously) wakes me up. I try to ignore it because I’m still tired. But eventually I stumble towards the window. I can tell from the way the light hits the leaves. I *always* spend a few minutes just… staring. Seriously. Just taking it all in. The colors, the light, the way the wind rustles the leaves. Then I might make coffee. Probably, I need coffee. Then, I typically sit on my tiny balcony with my coffee (because, again, I’m fancy), and listen to the birds, which gives *me* a bad hair day, and the squirrels, which seem to be doing just fine. I love them. I don't even like coffee - I only drink it as an Excuse to stand out there. It puts me in a good mood, which usually lasts from dawn until the first traffic jam of the day. Then I’m off to work, a little less jaded about the world than I usually am. It's not rocket science. But it's… perfect.

What about the rest of the condo? The building itself? Is it a dump?

Okay, the condo… it’s… fine. The building is decent. It's got a pool (I use it sometimes, when the sun isn't trying to melt me), a gym (I pretend to go to it), and security (which is, you know, important). It's not the Ritz. It's not *luxurious*. But it's clean, it's well-maintained, and the location is *amazing* (which is why, let’s be honest, the 3rd-floor view is even more valuable). It's not a disaster. It's just… a place. But the moment I step into my apartment, it's a different story. The view completely elevates everything. Everything. Even the slightly dodgy elevator makes sense when you consider the reward at the end of the ride. And hey, it's in Manila. Things get older and they break down. It's part of the charm, right? Right...

Have you ever considered moving? Like, to a different condo? or a different part of the city? What's stopping you?

Ha! You think I haven’t thought about it? Of course I have! Every time I'm stuck in traffic, I daydream about a beachfront villa in the province. Every time the water pressure drops to a trickle, I consider buying a castle in Europe. But then I get home. And I look out the window. I see that green. The light filtering through the trees… and I think to myself, "Nope. I'm staying." What's stopping me? That view. Plain and simple. I have a very real fear of missing it, that I would be miserable, and that I would *regret* leaving this magical place. I honestly believe it's good for my mental health. It’s a small price to pay for the sanity I cling to. I’d be paying rent somewhere elseTrip Stay Finder

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines

#70 Trees Residences T16 Oak 3rd Manila Philippines