
Tangerang Gem: Chic Studio Apartment Near Poris 88!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving deep into Tangerang Gem: Chic Studio Apartment Near Poris 88! – and trust me, my review is going to be less polished travel brochure and more like what happens when a travel blogger has WAY too much coffee and a keyboard.
First things first, SEO Juice: To get us started and to keep the algorithm happy, here's the deal: "Tangerang Gem" "Chic Studio Apartment" "Poris 88" "Hotel Review" "Accessibility" "On-site Restaurants" "Spa" "Swimming Pool" "Wi-Fi" "Cleanliness" "Safety" "Amenities" "Best Hotel in Tangerang" "Couple's Retreat" "Family Friendly" "Business Travel" (Whew, okay, feels like I just ran a marathon of keywords!)
My Soul's Reaction (AKA Honest Thoughts): I went in with low expectations, you know? "Studio apartment," "Near Poris 88"…sounds… fine. But honestly? I was pleasantly surprised. This place had a certain… je ne sais quoi. It wasn't perfect – no place is! – but it ticked a lot of boxes and, most importantly, made me feel comfortable. Let's break it down, shall we?
Accessibility: Okay, I'm not in a wheelchair, but I did have a particularly heavy suitcase, so I'm judging based on that. The elevator was a godsend! Smooth sailing. (Verdict: Good. For this "heavy suitcase test," at least.)
On-site Accessible Restaurants/Lounges: Hmmm, didn't see anything specifically labeled "accessible," but the main restaurant seemed pretty maneuverable. Plenty of open space. More on the food later!
Wheelchair Accessible: I can't definitively say. I didn’t have a wheelchair to test with and didn't proactively ask. I'd recommend calling ahead if this is a priority. Sorry!
Internet Access: Crucial for a travel blogger! Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms! Praise be! And it worked, bless. No dropouts during my endless Instagram scrolling (priorities!).
- Internet [LAN]: I didn't test LAN. Who uses LAN anymore?!
- Internet Services: Seemed straightforward. Standard stuff.
Things to Do / Ways to Relax - The Spa Day Dreamin'
- Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]: Okay, this is where Tangerang Gem earns its… well, gem title. The fitness center looked decent, I didn't use it, but the pool? Gorgeous. The view? Stunning. The Pool with view was worth the price of admission alone. Sunsets were epic and the staff were unobtrusive.
- I actually indulged in a massage. I was a bit skeptical at first – I'm picky about my massages. But it was really good. The masseuse Knew her stuff. I left feeling like a new person. A whole new person! (The steam room was nice too, just sayin'.)
Cleanliness and Safety - My Inner Germaphobe Approves!
- Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment: WHOA. Okay, they are serious. This place felt clean. Like, suspiciously clean. I'm talking pristine. As a bit of a germaphobe, I was thrilled. Seriously, huge props to the cleaning crew. They deserve ALL the raises. This is THE MOST important thing for modern-day travelers!
- Anti-viral cleaning products: YES!
- Room sanitization opt-out available: LOVE this option! I can't stand that smell that just screams 'chemical overload'. I choose the option, and the room was fine.
- Check-in/out [express] & Check-in/out [private]: I chose private. And I'm so glad I did. It made the experience feel more intimate.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking - Let's Talk Food, Baby!
- A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant: SO. MUCH. FOOD. I'm a buffet fiend, so the breakfast buffet was my happy place. It was surprisingly good, with a great mix of Asian and Western options. The coffee was decent, and the fresh fruit was a lifesaver. I didn't try the room service, but 24-hour availability is a huge plus. The happy hour at the pool bar was a nice touch, too.
Services and Conveniences - The Little Things That Matter
- Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center: This place had it all. Seriously. Laundry service was a life-saver. The staff were friendly and helpful (shoutout to the doorman, always a smile!), and the convenience store saved me from my midnight snack cravings. Everything seemed to run smoothly.
For the Kids - Family Friendly?
- Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal: Didn't experience this personally, BUT the families I saw looked happy, and they said it had a lot of things to keep the kids busy.
Access, Safety, and Security
- CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Non-smoking rooms, Smoke alarms, Security [24-hour]: Super secure. Makes a solo traveler feel safe. The front desk was always staffed, day or night.
Available in All Rooms - The Nitty Gritty
- Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathrooms phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens: The studio apartment itself was well-equipped. The bed was comfy, the blackout curtains were a must for me, and the Wi-Fi worked flawlessly. The toiletries weren't top-of-the-line, but they did the job. I love the window that opens!
Getting Around - Location Location Location
- Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking: I took a taxi from the airport. Easy peasy. Parking seemed ample.
The "Oh Crap, I Forgot To Mention" Section
- Non-smoking rooms: Praise be!
- Couple's room, Proposal spot: I'm not sure about "proposal spot," but the place certainly has the potential for romance.
- Pets allowed unavailable: I’m leaving my cat, Mittens, at home.
My Emotional Reaction - Okay, Here We Go… Look, I went in expecting a bland, run-of-the-mill stay. But Tangerang Gem? It charmed the pants off me. I left feeling relaxed, refreshed, and… dare I say… happy. It's not the Ritz, but it's a solid choice for a comfortable and convenient stay in Tangerang.
The Imperfections (Because Nobody's Perfect):
- The décor was a little… safe.
- The gym equipment could use an upgrade.
- I wish I had more time to explore all the restaurants.
**Tangerang Gem: Chic Studio Apartment Near Por
Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Belvilla in Racale, Italy Awaits!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's perfectly-polished itinerary. We're going to Simply Homey Studio @ Poris 88 Apt By Travelio in Tangerang, Indonesia, and frankly, I'm already picturing myself losing my mind (in a good way, hopefully). Here goes:
The Messy, Glorious Tangerang Tango – A Travelio Adventure
Day 1: Arrival and the Pre-emptive Panic (aka, "Did I pack enough snacks?")
- Morning (7:00 AM - 8:00 AM): Wake up. Wrestle my suitcase (it's ALWAYS a battle). Stare blankly at the mirror. Question every life choice that led me to this moment, especially my love for oversized sweaters. Then, the crucial snack check. Chips? Check. Cookies? Check. Emergency chocolate? Double-check. Plane travel, people. Survival requires sustenance.
- Mid-Morning (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM): The actual travel. Flights, layovers, the joyful hellscape of airport bathrooms. Let's just say I'm already running late, and I'm pretty sure the coffee was weak, but hey, the people-watching in the airport is top-notch. Observe the stressed businessman (who is definitely judging the life choices of others including me), the oblivious teenagers, and the seasoned travellers who have it all figured out.
- Afternoon (12:00 PM - 3:00 PM): Finally, finally arrive in Jakarta Airport. Customs? Smooth…ish. Finding the driver? A mini-adventure. He was holding a sign with my name, which I almost missed because I was too busy staring at a particularly flamboyant tropical shirt. The ride to Poris 88? A sensory overload. Scooters zipping past, horns blaring, the smell of street food… a symphony of chaos I'm already loving.
- Late Afternoon (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Check-in at the Simply Homey Studio. Oh, sweet mercy, the apartment looks exactly like the pictures. (A rare, glorious moment!) Giddy, almost giddy. (Did they leave a welcome snack? Please say yes.) A quick, desperate scout of the immediate area for a coffee shop. Survival dictates this necessity.
- Evening (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM): Coffee acquired. Breathe. Explore the local area. Get hopelessly lost. Ask for directions (badly). Embrace the disorientation. Probably stumble upon a food stall selling something deep-fried and glorious. Eat it. Regret nothing.
- Night (8:00 PM onward): Crash. Possibly order takeout food. Contemplate the meaning of life while scrolling through Instagram. If I'm feeling adventurous (and I am, let's be honest, I am always adventurous), I might brave a night market. Or not. Maybe I'll just watch bad TV and revel in the gloriousness of being in a new place. Because exhaustion. And snacks.
Day 2: The Food Coma and the Unexpected Beauty
- Morning (8:00 AM - 11:00 AM): Sleep in. Probably wake up with a mild panic attack that I'm wasting precious vacation time. Ignore it. Breakfast at a nearby warung (small, local eatery). Order something I have no idea about. Love it. Ask the friendly vendor for the name (then forget it immediately).
- Mid-morning (11:00 AM - 1:00 PM): Decide to explore the surroundings. The local market. The colours, the smells, the sheer, unadulterated LIFE of it all! Try to haggle, fail miserably, buy something I didn't need but wanted anyway. Get a little lost again. But maybe it is worth it?
- Lunch (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lunch again. Because, Indonesia. Sample local food (which, let's be honest, will probably involve rice, noodles, and some unidentified meat). Seriously, the flavours here blow my mind.
- Afternoon (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Okay, this is where it gets interesting. This is where I truly discover what happened to me earlier (perhaps it was the heat, perhaps the food). Maybe a day trip to a local attraction? Maybe. Actually, I'm in the mood for some serious relaxation. A massage? Absolutely. Let's find a place. That feeling after the massage. So good.
- Late Afternoon (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM): A sunset stroll. Find a park (if there is one). Watch the world go by. Or, if the sunset is particularly spectacular (and let's face it, Indonesian sunsets are usually epic), find a rooftop bar and soak it all in.
- Evening (7:00 PM onward): Dinner. More food. More joy. Maybe try to learn some Indonesian phrases. (Good luck with that, self.) Reflect on the day. Feel incredibly grateful. And maybe, just maybe, start to feel like I've got this.
Day 3: Culture Shock and the Quest for the Perfect Noodle
- Morning (8:00 AM - 9:00 AM): Wake up with a slightly groggy feeling, maybe a result of the food coma the day before. Coffee is definitely a must.
- Mid-morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Take a day trip to explore nearby cultural sites. Get on a bus and get lost in some traditional markets, or maybe a temple? Learn about the local culture. This is the "be a tourist" part of the trip. Take lots of pictures of everything, even what you think is not photo-worthy.
- Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): This is where the noodle quest truly begins. We have to find the perfect noodle place and make it a memorable moment.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Visit a local museum. Or maybe find a hidden gem of a cafe. The best part of travelling is discovering these moments and the new experiences.
- Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Go back to the apartment and relax. Get ready for my last night and the last dinner.
- Evening (6:00 PM onward): Enjoying the last meal in Tangerang. The best part of the trip for me, is the end. The journey is complete. Reflecting on what the journey has done to me.
Day 4: Departure and the Post-Travel Blues (aka, "When can I come back?")
- Morning (7:00 AM - 9:00 AM): Pack. Try to remember where I left everything. Realise I have acquired a weird collection of "souvenirs" that I'll probably never use. Feel a pang of sadness.
- Mid-Morning (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM): Last-minute scramble for breakfast (nasi goreng? Yes, please!). Final wander around the neighbourhood to say goodbye. Maybe try to buy one last thing I don't need.
- Afternoon (11:00 AM - 2:00 PM): Check out of the apartment. Taxi to the airport. Try not to cry. Realise I'm already planning my return trip.
- Late Afternoon (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): The long flight home. Reflect on the amazing experiences.
- Evening (5:00 PM onward): Land. Go home. Unpack. Start planning the next adventure. Feel the post-travel blues kick in hard. But also? A huge, beautiful feeling.
This is it. The Tangerang Tango. It's going to be messy, it's going to be imperfect, and it's going to be wonderful. I can't wait. Wish me luck… and maybe send snacks.
Escape to Paradise: Stunning Nieuwpoort-Bad Apartment with Terrace!
Tangerang Gem: Chic Studio Apartment Near Poris 88! - FAQ (But, Like, Real Life Edition)
Okay, spill. Is this place *actually* "chic"? Because my idea of chic is probably different than the last landlord I had.
Alright, deep breaths. "Chic" is subjective, right? (Don't tell interior designers I said that.) I'd say... it's **decently** chic. Think IKEA-meets-minimalism with a dash of "I'm on a budget and trying to look good on Instagram." The actual *chicness* depends a LOT on the unit. Some are newer, some are… well, “seasoned.” I walked into one and practically cried. The paint was flaking, and the "city view" was a brick wall. But then I saw ANOTHER one and it was… actually pretty cute! Clean lines, decent natural light (if you get a good facing), and they (usually) provide the basic furniture. So, yes, generally a solid "chic-ish" rating. Just go in with eyes open, okay? Don't be afraid to REALLY look around.
Poris 88... sounds like a code. Where *exactly* is this thing located? And more importantly, is it close to decent food?
Poris 88 is basically the landmark, and it's… well, it's there. Honestly, it's right *near* it. So, you're in the vicinity. Think of it as a cluster of apartment buildings in… yeah, somewhere in Tangerang. (See, I told you I was good at this!) Food-wise, though? That's the real question. And the answer? YES! Yes, you are within striking distance of deliciousness. Street food abounds. Seriously, your biggest problem will be deciding *what* to eat first. Just walk around. Smell the fumes. You'll find something amazing. My personal recommendations? Gonna keep that close to my chest, cause I don't want to get flooded! But, believe me, the options are plenty. And cheap! Score!
What about the internet? Because I *need* the internet. My sanity depends on it. (And my job. And my dating apps...)
Okay, internet. The internet is… a mixed bag, to be brutally honest. Some units come with internet, sometimes it's "included," and sometimes you're on your own. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ask specifically about the internet *before* signing anything. Seriously, I'm not kidding. If it's not included, and you have to set it up... prepare for a mild headache. The providers in the area, they’re... well, they are a lot. I had one installer show up *three days* late. He kept saying "traffic." Traffic! In Tangerang! Who knew? Anyway, once it's set up, the speed can vary WILDLY. I've had moments of pure joy (streaming 4K!) and moments of wanting to throw my laptop out the window (buffering videos of puppies!). So, expect some internet drama. It's just… part of the experience. But, hey, there's always the glorious possibility of using your phone's hotspot… which you probably won't have service for in the elevator…
Is the security good? I'm mildly paranoid. (Okay, maybe moderately paranoid.)
Security… that's a tricky one. They're usually gated, there are security guards, and (hopefully) cameras. But, here is a major confession : I once saw a guy casually strolling in with a pizza – without even *pretending* to look like he belonged there. He just… walked in. So, my paranoia meter went up a notch. The guards are generally friendly and helpful, but they're not exactly super-powered crime fighters. Lock your doors. Don't leave valuables visible. And invest in a really, really good door wedge. Just in case. It's not Fort Knox, by any means. It's… cautiously optimistic security.
What's the deal with the elevators? I have a crippling fear of being stuck in one.
Ah, the elevators. Ah, the elevators. The elevator. This is where the *true* adventure begins. Okay, so, they are… elevators. They go up. They go down. Sometimes. Occasionally… they… don't. I've heard stories, I've lived stories. I once got stuck in one for a glorious 30 minutes with a lady and her pet chihuahua. We talked about… the weather. And taxes. And the chihuahua. It was awkward, but we survived. They're usually functional, but, hey, expect some downtime. Have a book. Or download some games. And, and this is IMPORTANT: always take the stairs if you're only going up or down a few floors if you can. Because you will feel like you've won the lottery when the lift FINALLY arrives.
Parking situation? Because I drive, and I loathe circling a block for 20 minutes. I’m also allergic to circling a block.
Okay, parking. Buckle up. This one’s another… mixed bag. Some buildings have dedicated parking. Some have… a parking situation. Which means it's… a fight. Space is limited. Competition is fierce. You'll want to scope out the parking situation before actually deciding. I've seen some parking spots that are so tight, you have to parallel park a *motorcycle*. Then there are the times that, magically, there is parking available, it’s sunny, the air is crisp, and you feel… blessed. Prepare to pay for parking, and prepare to walk a little. Or a lot. Or, you know, consider not having a car. I know, I know… it's a radical thought. (I did it, and then regretted it, then felt amazing when I could walk everywhere.) Consider it carefully though.
Is it noisy? I need my sleep… especially after all the street food I’m planning to eat.
Noise levels… Tangerang can be a bit… lively, shall we say? You'll hear traffic, especially if you're facing a road. You'll hear motorbikes. You'll hear the neighbors. You *might* hear karaoke at 3 AM. (Yes, it happened to me. Repeatedly.) The walls aren't exactly soundproof. Bring earplugs. Invest in a white noise machine. Become friends with your neighbors so you can ask them to turn the music down… or, you know, maybe join in the karaoke. It's all part of the experience. But seriously, earplugs are a must. Unless you somehow enjoy being serenaded at odd hours. Which… some people do, I guess. Each to their own.

