Endless Mountain Escape: Unforgettable Luxury Awaits in Pleasant Mount!

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States

Endless Mountain Escape: Unforgettable Luxury Awaits in Pleasant Mount!

Endless Mountain Escape: My Honest (and Maybe Over-The-Top) Review - Worth the Climb?

Okay, buckle up buttercups, 'cause I just got back from Endless Mountain Escape: Unforgettable Luxury Awaits in Pleasant Mount! and let me tell you, it was… an experience. And by experience, I mean a rollercoaster of "ooooh, fancy!" to "wait, did that just happen?" to "I need another mimosa" (more on that later). This isn't your average, sterile hotel review. This is the unfiltered, slightly-obsessive, brutally honest take.

First Impressions (and the Accessibility Angle):

Finding the place was easy enough. GPS played along, thankfully. And the car park [free of charge]? Yes, please! Though, I was a bit bummed about the lack of a car power charging station. Come on, 2024 people!

Accessibility - The Good, The… Less Good:

Now, the Facilities for disabled guests were a mixed bag. The website touted accessibility, which is HUGE, right? And the elevator was a godsend. The Elevator made a huge difference. However, I'm talking exterior corridor access, that could be tricky in a wheelchair if the weather turned. I really wish they would have had access to all the facilities.

Inside the Sanctum (and the Wi-Fi Saga):

My room? Available in all rooms: yes, and a Blackout curtains? Oh my goodness, Blackout curtains, that was a great experience in itself!

Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! - HUGE win! The Internet access – wireless was pretty solid, which is crucial, especially when you're, cough, trying to work remotely. The Internet access – LAN was there but come on, who uses LAN anymore? Also, Internet was available.

The Cozy Corner (and the Bed That Almost Made Me Cry):

The Extra long bed was an absolute dream. I think I actually slipped away and slept. The slippers and the bathrobes? Hello, pampering! The air conditioning worked like a charm. I slept like a baby. The soundproofing was awesome! I didn’t hear other people.

Pampering Paradise (Or Was It?):

Ah, the Spa! Spa/sauna! Massage! Pool with view! This is where the "Unforgettable Luxury" promise really comes into play. I swear to god. I went back 3 times because it was SO GOOD. The Body scrub was divine, the Foot bath was just what my tired feet needed after that very long drive. I would go again and again!

But let's get to the Swimming pool [outdoor]. This was where things got a little… chaotic. Beautiful, yes, but also a bit crowded. It's like everyone had the same idea as me: "escape the real world." Which, I guess, is the point. The Steamroom was a welcome escape from the cold.

Food Glorious Food (And the Breakfast Buffets):

Okay, the food. Restaurants! Yes! Buffet in restaurant! Also Coffee shop and Desserts in restaurant.

The Asian breakfast? I passed on that. But the Western breakfast was a solid, if somewhat predictable, offering. The Breakfast [buffet] was where the magic happened. Coffee/tea in restaurant for any morning.

Dining Delights (and the Quest for the Perfect Cocktail):

Let's talk about the Happy hour. The Bar was a little… well, let's just say the bartender wasn't exactly shaking up martinis with the grace of a seasoned pro. It was a valiant effort. The Poolside bar was a godsend, where I had the best cocktail.

I went for the A la carte in restaurant and I loved it. The Snack bar was great for quick bites by the pool. The Vegetarian restaurant was a great addition.

Safety First (or Maybe Last?):

CCTV in common areas, and CCTV outside property made me feel pretty safe. The Fire extinguisher and Smoke alarms were present. The Daily disinfection in common areas and Rooms sanitized between stays were reassuring, especially given… you know, the world. I also felt great about the Hand sanitizer. I saw Staff trained in safety protocol.

Services and Shenanigans:

Concierge was helpful, but a bit forgetful. The Gift/souvenir shop was cute, but overpriced. The Convenience store came in handy for late-night snack raids. The Laundry service was a lifesaver.

The Air conditioning in public area was perfect. The Daily housekeeping was on point. The Front desk [24-hour] always helped me.

The "Things to Do" (Beyond Just Lounging):

Besides the pool and the spa, there wasn't a ton right on-site. The Fitness center looked well-equipped, although I admit, my workout consisted of lifting a mimosa. The Sauna was lovely. The Terrace was a nice spot to relax. The Couple's room options were great.

For the Littles (and the Big Kids Too):

Family/child friendly, yes Kids facilities were there.

The Final Verdict (and the Mimosas):

So, is Endless Mountain Escape worth it? Absolutely. Despite a few minor hiccups (and the slightly underwhelming cocktails), the stunning scenery, the relaxing spa, and the overall feeling of escape make it a winner. Here's their SEO-Friendly Offer:

Escape to Endless Mountain Escape: Unforgettable Luxury Awaits in Pleasant Mount!

Ready to trade the ordinary for the extraordinary?

Here's what awaits you:

  • Unwind in pure luxury: Indulge in our award-winning spa with rejuvenating massages, blissful body treatments, and a pool with a view!
  • Savor culinary delights: From sumptuous breakfast buffets to exquisite dining experiences, your taste buds will be tantalized.
  • Unplug and recharge: Enjoy free Wi-Fi in all rooms, spacious accommodations, and breathtaking mountain views.
  • Experience unparalleled comfort: Rest easy knowing we prioritize your safety with rigorous cleaning protocols, including Daily disinfection in common areas and Rooms sanitized between stays. anti-viral cleaning products.
  • Make memories that last a lifetime: Whether you're seeking a romantic getaway or a family adventure, Endless Mountain Escape offers something for everyone.

Book your stay at Endless Mountain Escape today and receive: Complimentary bottle of water, Free Car parking, and some other perks! Book now!

(This offer is subject to availability. Restrictions may apply. See website for details.)

Tanzania Adventure Starts Here: Safari Junction Backpackers, Iringa!

Book Now

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. We're not just building a vacation plan, we're crafting a vibe. Endless Mountains, here we come! Pleasant Mount, Pennsylvania, you better be ready for my brand of glorious chaos.

Endless Mountain Mayhem: A Pleasant Mount Pilgrimage (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Woods)

Day 1: Arrival, Awkward Introductions, and the Promise of Pines

  • 1:00 PM: Arrive at Scranton/Wilkes-Barre International Airport (AVP) – hopefully with all my luggage. Last time I flew, my suitcase ended up in… well, let's just say it wasn't the Caribbean. Anyway, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.
  • 1:30 PM: Grab a rental car. Pray it doesn't have a check engine light. I'm notoriously bad at everything mechanically sounding.
  • 2:30 PM: Check into whatever charmingly rustic (read: potentially slightly dilapidated) cabin/lodge/shack I’ve booked. I’m REALLY hoping the pictures online weren’t super heavily photoshopped. My first instinct is always to take a picture to share immediately to someone.
  • 3:00 PM: Unpack (a little). Then, and this is key, explore the immediate surroundings. Walk around. Breathe the air. Probably trip over something. Realistically, I’ll probably get lost.
  • 4:00 PM: Attempt to hike a short trail, maybe find a scenic overlook. Here's hoping my fitness level hasn't completely abandoned me. The key is to be enthusiastic and enjoy the scenery, even if I spend more time gasping for air. If I see a bear, I'm running.
  • 6:00 PM: Dinner at a local diner. Important: I'm on a mission to experience the authenticity of small American towns. Expect greasy food, endless coffee refills, and at least one conversation with a friendly (and possibly nosy) local. I want a burger, and I want it to be good.
  • 7:30 PM: Stare at the stars. Hopefully find them. After living in the city for so long, I forget that they exist.

Day 2: Mountain Mishaps and Waterfall Wonders

  • 8:00 AM: Breakfast at the cabin, hopefully with freshly brewed coffee. I'm going to attempt some sort of "rustic gourmet" breakfast – think eggs, bacon, and maybe some sad-looking but well-intentioned fruit. No promises it will be edible.
  • 9:00 AM: Drive to Ricketts Glen State Park. This is the big activity of the day. I'm envisioning myself as a super-explorer, Indiana Jones-ing my way through the wilderness. Reality? Probably more like a slightly-out-of-shape person, sweating profusely and occasionally stumbling over roots.
  • 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Hike the Falls Trail, or at least part of it. Be prepared for:
    • Waterfalls: They MUST be Instagram-worthy. And by "Instagram-worthy", I mean, I'll take 100 pictures and then pick the one that isn't blurry.
    • Rocky Terrain: I'm pretty sure my ankles will be screaming by the end of it, but the views will hopefully make it worthwhile.
    • The Potential for Humiliation: Because I bet I'll trip. Definitely.
  • 2:00 PM: Picnic lunch by the lake or at a scenic spot, if I haven't already eaten all my snacks. Bonus points if I actually remember to bring a picnic blanket.
  • 3:00 PM: Cool down by driving to a nearby lake for a quick swim.
  • 5:00 PM: Back at the cabin. Shower off the dirt, mud, and potential shame of the day.
  • 6:00 PM: Grill something outdoors. I really want to experience that.
  • 7:30 PM: Local pub for a beer. It's essential to mingle with the locals, even if my social skills are slightly rusty. Learn a little about the area.

Day 3: The Heartbreak of Departure & the Promise of Returning

  • 8:00 AM: Hearty breakfast. I'll try to make something special, like pancakes or waffles.
  • 9:00 AM: Last-minute scenic drive. Try to find any cute shops or places for souvenirs.
  • 11:00 AM: Head back to Scranton/Wilkes-Barre International Airport (AVP).
  • 1:00 PM: Sigh, this is where the trip truly ends. I always hate departure days.
  • 1:30 PM: Reflect on the trip. Take mental notes of the things I would like to do on my next trip.

Important Considerations (aka, Things That Could Go Terribly Wrong):

  • Weather: The mountains are notorious for unpredictable weather. Pack for everything: sun, rain, rogue squirrels, and angry clouds.
  • Wildlife: I'm not a survivalist. If I see a bear, I'm running. If I see a snake, I'm probably screaming.
  • Navigation: I'm directionally challenged. I will get lost. Embrace it.
  • My Own Impatience: I have a short attention span. This itinerary is ambitious. I'll probably get sidetracked. That's okay.
  • The dreaded "Cabin Fever": If I get stuck in the cabin with bad weather, I am sure I'll go absolutely insane. I MUST get out.

In Conclusion:

This isn't just a trip; it's an adventure. It's a chance to disconnect, explore, and embrace the messiness of life and the beauty of the Endless Mountains. I’m not aiming for perfection. I’m aiming for memories, laughter, and maybe a few embarrassing stories to tell when I get back. Bring it on, Pleasant Mount! I am READY… ish.

Escape to Paradise: Deichwiege Modern Retreat in Germany's Wangerland

Book Now

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States

Endless Mountain Escape: You Asked, We (Sort Of) Answered! (Prepare for Honesty!)

Okay, so what *is* the Endless Mountain Escape, really? Sounds fancy.

Alright, alright, let's cut the fluff. Endless Mountain Escape… it's like, imagine a really, *really* nice cabin, except it's not just a cabin. Think, you know, *luxury*. Think hot tub under the stars (yes!), fireplaces, probably a chef if you're willing to cough up the dough. I mean, I went. My bank account wept a little. But hey, some things are worth it, right? It's the kind of place where you feel like you've escaped reality. Like, properly escaped. It's in Pleasant Mount, which is, like, *actually* pleasant. Not that fake "pleasant" that real estate people use. It's the real deal. Mountains, trees, quiet… You get the picture. Just be prepared... it can be *too* quiet sometimes. I swear I heard a squirrel judging my outfit decisions at one point.

Is it really worth the money? I'm on a budget, you know.

Ugh, the money. It’s the eternal question, isn’t it? Look, it’s not cheap. Let's be honest. I saved up for like, six months, and that was *with* cutting back on avocado toast! BUT… and this is a big but… for a special occasion? Birthdays, anniversaries, even just… surviving another week? Yeah, maybe. Think of it as an investment in your sanity. After the year I've had, sanity is a precious commodity. I mean, I could have bought a new, sensible sofa. But a roaring fireplace and a glass of wine after a long day of not adulting? That, my friend, is priceless. Okay, maybe not *priceless*, but… you get it. Just maybe don't tell your partner you heard it from some random person on the internet. They might judge my judgment of money.

What kind of activities are there? I get bored easily.

Okay, so, here's the thing. They *say* there are loads of activities. Hiking, fishing, kayaking, local antique shops, and all that jazz. The truth? I mostly spent my time in the hot tub, reading a trashy novel, and judging the squirrels. Okay, so, there's a hiking trail nearby, which, I actually attempted. It was fine. Until I realized I'd forgotten my water bottle and almost passed out. Lesson learned: bring water. Twice. But seriously, it's the kind of place where you can decide if you're an "activity" person or a "sit and stare at the scenery" person. I am firmly in the second camp. They also have these fancy board games... I tried to play one, and it ended with me flipping the board in frustration. Maybe I'm not a board game kind of person. It's okay!

Are pets allowed? My fluffy best friend needs a vacation too.

Ugh, good question! I am so glad you asked this. I had to leave my miniature poodle, Winston, with my mom. My mom is a saint. I missed him dearly. Check the specific listing when booking because it really depends! Some places are super pet-friendly (bless them!), and some are not. Honestly, a weekend with your fluffy BFF sounds like absolute heaven. If pets are allowed, definitely bring your furry friend. I’m already jealous. I spent some time looking at photos of cute dogs while I was there, and it was almost torture. Almost!

The food... is it any good? Do they offer catering?

Food... ah, yes. The true test of any getaway. Okay, so, they *do* offer catering. I’m not sure how much it costs, because I did not personally invest in it. You have to ask. But let's be real, I was more interested in what I could *bring* than what they offered on the menu. There's a grocery store nearby, which is handy, but it's not exactly a gourmet experience. So, pack some snacks, plan ahead. Do I have to tell you to bring your own snacks? Probably not, yes, you have to. Bring all the snacks. Bring the good ones. I had this amazing cheese I’d been saving, and it was the highlight of my trip. Also, if you plan on cooking, make sure to have a clear idea of what you are doing. I burned the toast. It was not a good look.

The hot tub... is it all it's cracked up to be?

Oh. My. Goodness. The hot tub. Okay, so, the hot tub. It was... life-altering. Seriously. I went in during the day, when the sun was shining, lovely. Then I went in at night, when the stars were out. Utter bliss. I may or may not have spent an embarrassingly long amount of time in that hot tub. Let's just say, my skin got very, very wrinkly. But the view! The peace! The quiet! You could hear the crickets, see the stars... I almost fell asleep out there. Almost. I'm a hot tub convert, for life. I'm looking into buying one. So, yes, it’s all it's cracked up to be, and more. Seriously. It was the only worthwhile thing I did.

What if I want to be left alone? Is there privacy?

Oh, HEAVEN YES. Privacy? Yes, yes, and YES. That's the whole point, isn't it? You're in the mountains, surrounded by trees, usually far removed from other houses. I didn't see another soul for the majority of the time I was there. Which was wonderful. Except, you know, sometimes you could use a friendly face. I mean, not really. So, yes, perfect privacy. Unless you're a loud talker. In that case, maybe try whispering... or just don't talk. Embrace the silence. Trust me, it's good for the soul. Sometimes, I talked to the squirrels. Don't judge.

Anything I should be aware of before I go? Any hidden downsides?

Okay, so here's the lowdown. First, cell service. Or the lack thereof. Be prepared to *disconnect*. Which, honestly, is a blessing, and a curse. I accidentally left my work phone in the car. I was so happy when I realized. But also, I got a bit lost on the way back. Then, bring bug spray. The bugs. They are a thing. And the quiet… it can be *too* quiet sometimes. I found myself humming show tunes just to break the silence. Also, and I cannot stress this enough – check the weather forecast. I went when they said it was going to be warm and sunny, and there was hail. So, yeah. But overall? Minor inconveniences. The hot tub makes up for everything. Trust me.Cozy Stay Spots

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States

Endless Mountain Resort Pleasant Mount United States